Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
- Assist clients with all administration processes from the confirmation of booking, including but not limited to invoicing, contract signing, collecting all required documents, and confirming payments.
- Coordinate inter-team communications and ensure timely support to both space owners and clients across all communication channels (i.e. incoming client calls, inquiries on messaging platform, emails)
- Assist Account Managers and Customer Success to ensure delivery of quality service
- Work closely with Business Development Team to ensure the accuracy of the database
- Maintain and increase our NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Propose ideas to refine existing sales processes in order to boost business goals
- Participate in ad-hoc project as requested
- 2+ years of professional experience, ideally in business
- Degree in a business field preferred
- Attention to detail and organized
- Good team player that can communicate with people from all walks of life
- Has passion and determination to deliver a high standard of client service
- Demonstrates superior client service and interpersonal skills, with interest in working with a wide variety of people, including good listening skills with high level of patience
- Proven time/task management and problem solving abilities
- Target-focused, autonomous, high-energy, entrepreneurial self starter
- Work under pressure with different stakeholders
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Have the opportunity to directly shape the company’s strategic direction
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day (We’re not just another digital platform, we radically change the face of retail and real estate businesses worldwide)
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and stimulating environment (We’re looking for your personality as well!)
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision)
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our Chief Business Development Officer and US Head of Sales.
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!