Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
We are seeking an Account Manager for the UK team in London who will be responsible for contributing to a growing team of salespeople globally. You will work directly with the UK General Manager to strategically meet KPIs and help develop processes. As a member of a fast-paced team, you want to perpetuate an environment that is motivational, collaborative, and execution-oriented all while delivering well-thought solutions for our team and clients.
- Represent and be the face of Storefront to all our clients and brands
- Manage key, significant projects
- Educate and work with our users on platform usage
- Qualify clients’ specific needs and suggest the best spaces for these needs
- Monitor the ongoing communication and deals in your portfolio
- Lead deals toward success; be a deal closer and never let a customer be unsatisfied
- Help develop our customer acquisition strategy
- Active outbound prospecting through cold calling, created campaigns, and events
- Target specific and strategic brands
- Provide education to your prospective clients to lead them on the platform
- Have experience in Sales or Account management
- Interest in the Retail and Fashion industry
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Result-oriented and a valuable team player
- Tech-oriented person
- Quick thinker; you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Organizational skills are a strength
- Relevant graduate degree
- Must be in London Full-time
- Experience in managing high-frequency pipeline is a plus
- Experience using a CRM is a plus
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day (We’re not just another digital platform, we radically change the face of retail and real estate businesses worldwide)
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and stimulating environment
- Complete insurance package
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative
- Salary commensurate with experience
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our Chief Business Development Officer and UK General Manager.
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!