Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
Our team consists of 60+ passionate people based across 7 international offices. All Storefront team members possess the following attributes :
- Ambition : Hungry to lead and eager to learn everyday
- Humility : Never take anything for granted and accepts ownership
- Responsibility : Manage yourself and is reliable to deliver on projects
- Team Spirit : Contributes to the global success and culture of the company
- Integrity : Transparent and kind in work and communication
- Agility : Flexible and can jump into different roles when needed
- Resilience : Remains focused despite any unexpected challenges and rhythm changes
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to make our product beautiful and usable. You are the kind of person who sees a product and knows exactly where the pain points occur. You love creating experiences that are minimal and clean. You're passionate about technology, design, and psychology, you know how the three intersect, and you take advantage of that in your work.
- Design experiences for Storefront with product management, engineers, and other company stakeholders.
- Provide documentation to capture and communicate your designs such as user journeys, storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Communicate and defend your design decisions clearly with your teammates and other company stakeholders
- Collaborate with the product management and engineering teams to create feasible solutions that hold up to Storefront’s design standards
- Identify design flaws and problems proactively and create innovative solutions
- Speak directly with customers, stakeholders, and partners, then synthesize their comments into actionable design feedback
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience. Marketplace or search design experience strongly preferred
- Solid experience in creating design documentation including wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Expert proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Figma, Photoshop, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to take feedback and iterate your designs efficiently and intelligently
- Excited to work on a growing team, solving complex issues that are historically offline with elegant, digital designs
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company.
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, co-working environment in Soho at the brand new Cubico building.
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision).
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our VP of Product and the rest of the Tech Team.
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!