Who We Are
Storefront is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. We are a platform that makes retail accessible to anyone in the world. We make it possible for brands to easily find and book short-term retail space to sell their idea anywhere and for space owners to fill their vacant spaces fast.
Our platform powers over 15,000 listings, which represent more than 35 million square feet of retail space. We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Kodak, Nike, Happy Socks; open temporary retail stores.
Our team consists of 50+ passionate people based across 8 international offices.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
We are seeking a Head of Sales for the UK who will be responsible for leading a growing team of salespeople in London. You will work with the UK General Manager and optimize the sales process to meet KPIs. As a key member of the management team, you want to create an environment that is motivational, collaborative, and execution-oriented all while delivering well-thought solutions for our team and clients.
- Take ownership and define the sales strategy in order to drive execution for our US business
- Hire (when needed), manage, and develop our UK sales team through hands-on mentoring and coaching
- Manage pipeline, revenue forecasting, and sales activity, while monitoring and tracking performance of individual sales team members, and overall sales team
- Proactively identify and seek out client and industry relationships to optimize revenue
- Drive partnership performance and deliver excellent client experience, in collaboration with our customer & client service teams
- Create and optimize strategic processes in order to improve team velocity without affecting the quality of execution
- Provide critical leadership and continual development of the long-term strategy for our business
- Internal communication on a regular basis with our senior leaders to understand and execute on business challenges
- Organize and manage projects, making detailed plans that work towards the fulfillment of a set objective
- Forecast changes in business and adapt to new challenges to meet current trends and needs
- Proven experience being a sales leader; an excellent salesperson with a proven track record of success in startup, digital, or SAAS industry
- Ability to multi-task and wear many hats; direct sales, manage the team, improve processes, etc.
- Excellent team-building skills; experience running a team where data drives the direction of the business, and collaborating with your data/Business Intelligence colleagues
- Quick thinker; you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Take immense pride in meeting deadlines
- Leadership and organizational skills are a major strength
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving are in your mind daily
- Background in high transaction volume (ex: SaaS, B2B services) is a major plus
- BA in Business or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Must be in London Full-time
- Be actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed global venture capital company.
- Performance based bonus when you hit your KPIs and Targets
- Health, Dental and Optical Insurance
- Regular team-outings and learning opportunities
- Gorgeous offices in an ideal central location
- Fast growing proptech company that encourages internal growth