Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
We are seeking a talented member for our Customer Success team for France who will be responsible for contributing to a growing team of salespeople globally. You will work with the FR General Manager and the sales team to strategically meet KPIs and help develop processes. As a member of a fast-paced team, you want to perpetuate an environment that is motivational, collaborative, and execution-oriented all while delivering well-thought solutions for our team and clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and address daily customers requests
- Client request management; listen, understand, and answer all client requests
- Client request analysis; qualification and internal coordination to share most frequent customer feedback
- Customer relationship creation and development; both written and verbal
- KPI follow-up and analysis
- Customer service process optimization
- CRM system management and data consistency tracking
- Perpetuate the education and use of our new operational functionalities
- Suggest Optimization: Onboarding & retention material creation (tutorials, videos etc)
- Have experience in sales, retail or account management
- Interest in the Retail and Fashion industries
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Result-oriented and a valuable team player
- Tech-oriented; experience in tech a major plus
- Quick thinker; you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Take immense pride in meeting deadlines
- Organizational skills are a strength
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving are in your mind daily
- Relevant graduate degree
- Must be in Paris Full-time
- Must have professional proficiency in French and English
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Have the opportunity to directly shape the company’s strategic direction
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day (We’re not just another digital platform, we radically change the face of retail and real estate businesses worldwide)
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and stimulating environment (We’re looking for your personality as well!)
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our Chief Revenue Officer, FR General Manager, and our CEO/Co-founder
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!