Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
We are seeking a Business Development Manager for Canada who will be responsible for contributing to a growing team of salespeople across the world. As one of the first members of the recently launched Montreal office, you will work closely with the CEO and CBDO to strategically meet KPIs. As a member of a fast-paced company, you want to perpetuate a culture that is motivational, collaborative, and execution-oriented all while delivering well-thought solutions for our team and clients.
- Represent and be the face of Storefront to all our clients and brands
- Manage key, significant projects, and have ownership of the Canadian market
- Acquire new business of real estate locations for our marketplace
- Educate and work with our users on platform usage
- Qualify clients’ specific needs and suggest the best spaces for these needs
- Monitor the ongoing communication and deals in your portfolio
- Lead deals toward success; be a deal closer and never let a customer be unsatisfied
- Help develop our customer acquisition strategy
- Active outbound prospecting through cold calling, created campaigns, and events
- Target specific and strategic spaces
- Provide education to your prospective clients to lead them on the platform
- Have experience in sales, real estate or account management
- Interest in the Real Estate, Retail and Fashion industries
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Result-oriented and a valuable team player
- Tech-oriented person
- Quick thinker; you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Take immense pride in meeting deadlines
- Organizational skills are a strength
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving are in your mind daily
- Must be OACIQ certified
- Must be fluent in both English and French
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Have the opportunity to directly shape the company’s strategic direction
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day (We’re not just another digital platform, we radically change the face of retail and real estate businesses worldwide)
- Work with a team across the world that's supportive, collaborative, and stimulating while contributing to building something truly transformative
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our co-founders, the Chief Business Development Officer and CEO.
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!