Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Supply Chain Systems Manager Position:
We are looking for a new Supply Chain Systems Manager to join our Network Planning team here at Stord, reporting to the Director, FC Design & Launch. This role will be a key driver of systemic decisions and roadmaps, which will directly affect any and all Supply Chain departments.
This role will need to have a deep operational and technical understanding of the capabilities of all of the Supply Chain operational systems, including Warehouse Management (WMS), Warehouse Execution (WES), Automated Mobile Robotics (AMR), Transportation Management (TMS), Labor Management (LMS) and parcel systems. Beyond that, they will also need to understand how the systems interact, and the strengths and limitations of each system.
What You'll Do:
The Systems Manager will lead a small team of WMS superusers and business analysts and will have four main functions:
- Vendor Lead. The Systems Manager will be the owner and primary point of contact for systems vendor relationships within Supply Chain, owning the overall vendor strategy. They will be responsible for the successful ongoing delivery of the system and overall ROI realization.
- Roadmap owner. Developing and implementing strategies for improving supply chain efficiency and effectiveness through the use of technology and systems
- Systems Design. In conjunction with the solutions and Implementations team, the SCSM will lead the design and documentation of proposed systems, looking at the holistic supply chain systems environment to ensure that systems work effectively together.
Systems Support. The SCSM will lead the WMS Superuser group (Tier 1 support) and the Business Analyst(s) (Tier 2) support, taking on accountability for the effective operation of supply chain systems
What You'll Need:
- Ability to think analytically
- Deep experience with one or more WMS
- 5+ years of exposure to Technical Supply Chain or Logistics solutions
- 3+ years of exposure to Supply Chain operations
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex, fast-paced environment while balancing multiple priorities and limited resources simultaneously
- Desire to continuously improve processes and business outcomes, always customer obsessed, leading by example and through enthusiasm
- Personality to effectively communicate horizontally and vertically within an organization, leading cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical resources by meeting tight timelines while solving problems, proactively managing risk and expectations, and removing obstacles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Supply Chain, Logistics), Business Information Systems, or a STEM field
- Exposure to an automated picking system (Locus, Six Rivers, Fetch, InVia, Geek+, Opex, AutoStore)
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.