Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
Senior Product Manager - Connect
The old school supply chain is fragmented, inefficient, and difficult to scale. Stord is pioneering the future of logistics with the Cloud Supply Chain; the convergence of all the digital and physical tools you need to orchestrate, scale, and optimize your supply chain with the ease, speed, and flexibility of the cloud. The opportunity is massive (read more here and here) and we need great product leaders to support our growing technology platform.
We empower product teams to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love and work for our business. Stord Product Managers collaborate closely with their business stakeholders, product designers, and engineers to uncover user pain, design effective solutions, and work together to deliver those solutions. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Connect product team. Stord’s Connect product team builds the external interface, integrations, and application marketplace that enables a shipper to sign up, connect their systems, and use Stord’s software products to manage and orchestrate their supply chain.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert in your product segment - inclusive of your users (current and future), competitors, market trends, and how your segment plays a key role in the broader Cloud Supply Chain
- Own the roadmap and vision for your product segment by discovering, prioritizing, and solving customer pain points based on business objectives and technological constraints or advantages
- Deliver value to customers by bringing innovative ideas to life by collaborating with customers, business stakeholders, and the Stord product team through every phase of the product lifecycle
- Lead the release of new product features by defining concepts, writing user stories, and product requirement docs
- Establish and monitor key metrics and feedback loops tracking adoption, usage, and success to ensure continued product excellence
What You'll Need:
- Passion for creating quality software and a drive for delighting customers
- 7+ years working on technology-powered products as a product manager at a startup or fast paced, high growth company
- Experience with integration platforms (iPaas), application marketplaces, and launching external APIs
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team faced with tough problems and many constraints. This includes assessing risks, evaluating tradeoffs, and documenting your hypothesis in a well-structured, data-informed narrative
- Demonstrated ability to articulate business and technical details to diverse audiences including customers, product development teams, and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to uncover customer pain and quickly make incremental improvements through the software development lifecycle while measuring the impact of each iteration
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
- Experience launching cloud based solutions for enterprise (or b2b) customers
- Familiarity with E-commerce, Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, and/or Distributed Order Management software
- Experience establishing and evangelizing product vision and go-to-market strategy for new product launches
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.