Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for resolving support issues (bugs and service requests) for WMS and related applications.
- Responsible for tracking issues and resolving in a timely manner.
- Able to maintain targeted supported SLA’s.
- Understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Able to work with APIs and Integration mapping between different client(s) systems.
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Responsible for developing new product/ service-oriented strategies.
- Assists in developing solutions for business problems inside the organization.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Able to test system functionality including writing test scripts, assisting with user testing, and training.
- Accountable for enforcement of product deadlines and schedules.
- Assists with training of super users within the organization.
- Validates and maintain end-user documentation.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related technology degree strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years of related experience and/or training supporting a WMS preferred.
- Experience in logistics including warehousing, packaging and fulfillment is preferred.
- Experience in system support working a queue and problem solving, providing solutions, and communicating outcomes.
- Experience in training other associates/employees on WMS strongly preferred.
- Experience with systems for multi-site warehousing/distribution/fulfillment/logistics operations preferred.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Must have experience with process management.
- Must have strong analysis skills to uncover root causes of issues and present preventative measures for true resolution.
- Must have training capabilities to ensure understanding and use of systems.
- Must have decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a high degree of integrity and trust to provide excellence in service to customers/end users.
- Must have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Must be able to write functional business requirements documentation.
- Must be able to write and execute test cases.
- Must be able to “learn on the fly”.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to travel for business up to 10% of the time.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.