Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, in accordance with company or site-specific safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload trailers, and transports to designated area.
- Check product on inbound/outbound to ensure that items and quantities are correct and there is no damage.
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat, and orderly fashion.
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Minimum of 2-year experience operating a forklift.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds, and perform physically exerting tasks of the jobs in a warehouse environment that may be non-temperature controlled, meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates throughout each season.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.
- Must be able to work overtime and adjust schedule as needed.
- Experience with RF equipment.
- Warehouse experience in a high-volume environment; experience in a food grade facility
- Familiarity with and ability to use order management systems such as WMS.
- Forklift certified
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.