Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
What You'll Do:
The Vice President of First-Party Fulfillment is the strategic leader of Stord’s rapidly growing nationwide network of first-party omni-channel fulfillment centers. In this role, you will hone a culture built on a foundation of safety and quality. You will establish and maintain best practices and own operational excellence for all Stord-operated facilities, and you will develop and implement cost savings initiatives while owning the comprehensive P&L for the first-party network.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishment and maintenance of a culture of safety and quality
- Delivery of world-class SLA compliance across a broad omni-channel customer base
- Comprehensive labor planning across all facilities
- Comprehensive peak season planning
- Collaboration with Solutions, Implementations, Industrial Engineering, Transportation and more in service of new customer launches and ongoing operations
- Implementation and standardization of best practices network-wide
- Evergreen focus on continuous improvement and cost-savings
- Management and development of regional directors of fulfillment
- Full ownership of the comprehensive first-party P&L
What You'll Need:
- Successful career (10+ yrs) in FC and/or DC Operations leadership with at least 5 years of direct experience in multi-facility fulfillment center management positions with P&L responsibility. This should be a leader with a talent for lean systems thinking, comprehensive knowledge of business operations, and strategic planning skills, as well as extensive customer fulfillment, warehousing, and materials handling experience.
- Provides leadership, direction, and coaching to the FC leadership team to successfully and effectively accomplish operational goals and attain optimum performance levels. Additionally, this leader will assist the Executive team in planning, budgeting, financial, and mergers and acquisitions decisions to enable the organization to reach company goals and objectives.
- Reinforce a culture of Safety for our fulfillment network with accountability for the realization of our safety principles throughout all operations and facilities.
- Has strength and a drive for continuous improvement in all aspects of operations including safety, quality, service, productivity, and overall operating costs. To be successful, this leader will develop and nurture cross-functional relationships throughout Stord and supplier partners to achieve corporate goals and identify improvement opportunities.
- Passion for metrics and measures of excellence. This leader will be accountable for the overall success of our fulfillment network and will manage and monitor FC metrics, ensure all checks and balances are in place and operational to maintain the health and integrity of the business and our Team Members.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering on KPIs
- Experience in analyzing metrics and data-driven decision-making
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.