Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
Head of Account Management
About The Role
The Head of Account Management will report to the Chief Commercial Officer at Stord. This role is responsible for owning the relationships across our existing clients with accountability for retention, client satisfaction and driving revenue growth. Key areas of initial focus will be developing high-impact account management processes, and building out a robust team of Account Managers (AMs).
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will start as a high-level individual contributor while ramping up and learning Stord’s business model and developing a deep knowledge of our products and top clients. This leader will own customer relationships at a strategic level, focusing on retention and revenue growth. They will partner cross-functionally with the Customer Success team to ensure timely issue resolution and customer satisfaction. The Head of Account Management will focus on driving revenue growth by identifying solution growth and white space expansion opportunities across our existing client base. This role will be responsible for proposing and implementing fundamental processes, such as a methodology for contract renewals, strategic account plans and impactful QBRs. Once fully ramped, the Head of Account Management will build out a team to effectively manage all of our client relationships. This role drives critical business objectives linked back to the company’s mission - Making our customers’ supply chain a competitive advantage.
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of experience in strategic relationship management leadership roles, ideally in an e-commerce Supply Chain or Fulfillment company with mid-market and enterprise clients
- Experience partnering with D2C customers
- Proven strategic relationship management skills
- Experience building, managing, and mentoring a team
- Deep knowledge of retail e-commerce, fulfillment and technology solutions
- Experience growing existing customers
- “Roll up your sleeves” mentality with demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Ability to work independently, lead projects and tackle goals with little oversight
- Customer obsession
- A high energy level, perseverance and learning agility along with a willingness to have fun
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel - 25%
Would be nice
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in supply chain/ logistics, business, economics, or related field
- Knowledge of fulfillment software (OMS, IMS, WMS, etc.)
- Located in the midwest or east coast
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.