Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Head of Sales executive to own our software go-to-market strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy, lead a team of Account Executives, and driving a plan to achieve meaningful software revenue sales growth. The person should be excited by building go-to-market strategies, working with product to synthesize a voice of the customer driven roadmap, refining product-market-fit and value propositions, leaning in on sales cycles and negotiating complex deals, and driving revenue growth.
What You’ll Do:
As Head of Sales, Software you will report to the VP of Sales and play a key role in generating revenue and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas.
- Own and refine the go-to-market strategy (sales methodology, customer profile, product positioning, and more) and execution (managing a team of AEs, closing deals, and building a repeatable pipeline through close process) of the software segment at Stord
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Collaborate cross functionally with the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure alignment across the customer needs, roadmap, pricing strategy, and sales methodology
- Manage, support, and mentor a team of senior sellers, owning team structure, growth plans, talent development, and quota setting
- Participate in hiring of additional Enterprise Account Executives
- Lead and participate in client/prospect meetings.
- Own the holistic sales strategy while providing tactical deal guidance and coaching to help Account Executives achieve their goals.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings, 1:1 meetings, and coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive deal closure.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Monitor and report on sales activity and results; forecast to the VP of Sales and other senior leaders.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience, 5 of those being sales leadership experience
- Experience in a SaaS go-to-market sales motion at an early or mid stage software company
- Experience in eCommerce and / or supply chain technology solutions
- Understanding of OMS and/or WMS and IMS platforms
- Proven success in driving significant revenue growth
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; data driven approach to make recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.