Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Supply Chain Engineer Manager Position:
This role will be a part of the Network Planning team at Stord, where we are involved in multiple facets of the organization. Our teams work in Industrial Engineering, Solutions Engineering, Supply Chain Analytics, WMS Implementations, Pricing, Central Planning/Program Management and Operations Support. This role will help throughout the Network Planning org, as well as within our first party fulfillment centers.
Supply Chain Engineer Managers will operate and manage small teams and be given discrete projects to help us optimize workflows, improve processes and increase efficiencies in the business.
What is unique is this is not consulting work - this is analyze, build, implement and stabilize. You will be responsible for not just figuring out what to do, but to execute on a plan to accomplish those objectives.
This role will require up to 100% travel.
What You'll Do:
- Lead small, high energy teams attacking real world supply chain problems
- Report on team accomplishments, goals, and gates cleared to upper management
- Support and help grow team members
- Analyze multiple facets of supply chain, including goods flow, data integrity, order processing, and warehouse optimization
- Evaluate processes and procedures looking for opportunities to improve
- Implement and execute recommended changes
- Establish benchmarks and gates to ensure completion and compliance
- Assist Network Planning and Operations teams as needed
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or another Technical degree
- 2+ Years of real world, supply chain experience
- Ability to think creatively and quickly in a fast paced environment
- General curiosity of how things operate
- WMS experience
- D2C fulfillment center experience
- Spanish fluency
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.