Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
D2C Wave Clerk
Department: Warehouse Operations
Location North Las Vegas, NV 89115
Shift: Monday – Friday 1st Shift 6 AM until 230 PM
To always deliver superior customer service in all situations. Responsible for managing direct to customer order volume and providing internal teams with picking tasks throughout the shift. Must have a working knowledge of Business English, spelling and arithmetic, and office practices and procedures. Ability to: type accurately, make accurate arithmetic computations, prepare and maintain complex records and reports, follow written and verbal instructions and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Run Outbound jobs by client and print Pick Tickets for the Operations team
- Provide Pick tickets and status of previous waves hourly to the Operations Lead
- Track order status through Waving, Replenishment, Picking, Packing, and Shipping
- Facilitate communication and handoffs to get all tasks completed per SLA
- Monitor compliance to Replenishment process guidelines
- Monitor compliance to Aged Pick Task process guidelines
- Troubleshoot incomplete tasks and follow up with Supervisors on necessary actions
- Answers questions, offers solutions, and researches issues in a timely and positive manner.
- Organization of files, to ensure the proper information and documentation is available to the customer in a timely and efficient manner.
- Generating and retention of any required reporting for the customer and Stord.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management
- Maintain an orderly desk area with information available to all associates and customers as needed.
Skills Abilities And Experience
- Completion of High School Diploma and/or GED
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background check
- Must be able to stand, sit, kneel & bend for periods of up to 12 hours a day
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a clerical/administrative role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- WMS experience preferred
- Minimum 1 -2 years of experience in distribution setting
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to become proficient in IT systems and distribution processes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong reporting and analytical skills required
- Suggest ideas to improve daily processes (LEAN)
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.