Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Technical Customer Support Specialist Position:
We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Specialist who will be the first line of contact for customers who have both operational and technical questions. This is a varied role that will involve supporting existing clients, proactively resolving problems, as well as supporting new partners who are getting used to the Stord platform.
Technical Support Specialists will be talking to our customers and partners directly, as well as in writing, as such require excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a great entry role for a customer obsessed technically minded person to learn about Supply chain!
This role is open to fully remote applicants who live in or are willing to relocate to: GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, NC, OH, and IN
What You'll Do:
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers to understand and resolve technical and non-technical issues
- Use API clients (Postman) to test and troubleshoot API endpoints
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve technical issues, escalating them to the appropriate team where necessary with clear documentation
- Maintain Stord’s reputation as a highly responsive and customer obsessed organization, staying in front of potential issues where possible, and resolving customer issues in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management, Integrations, Warehouse Excellence, Freight and Engineering teams to continually improve our customer service and product based on customer feedback
- Monitor error logs for integrations and data, proactively resolving errors and driving root cause resolution
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Computing, Supply Chain or a related field
- 1+ years in a customer facing software support role
- Ideally at a B2B SaaS company (internship experience does count!)
- Experience supporting warehousing/fulfillment center software
- A general knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure with an ability to learn new tools and areas quickly.
- Keen interest in software development (any experience with software development would be beneficial)
- Ability to provide high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience working with:
- Helpdesk Software (Zendesk, JIRA etc.)
- CRM Software (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Either Postman, Integrations Software (Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.), or SQL
- Bonus points for B2B Supply Chain SaaS support experience
- Bonus points for experience in Postman, Boomi, AND SQL
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.