Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
The main purpose of the Legal Operations Manager is to manage and own Stord’s contract process alongside Stord Legal. This includes, managing the contracting process, tracking contracts, coordinating signatures, archiving documents, and assisting with legal requests. This position will play an integral role in Stord’s goal of reducing friction in contracting to get deals done quickly while ensuring compliance and
mitigating risk. This person will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to maintain and improve Stord’s contract management process and tools. This person will also work alongside Stord legal to review agreements and processes.
We are looking for a self-starter who can own and improve contracting processes and tools with a strong attention to detail.
Preference for candidates located in GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, OH, and IN
What You'll Do:
● Partner with legal and business stakeholders to review, negotiate, and execute contracts
● Serve as a knowledge source for guiding business stakeholders through the contracting process,
including through Stord’s contract management software, Ironclad
● Identify opportunities to improve the contract management process to drive operational
efficiencies and standardization throughout Stord
● Track the status of all Stord contracts from inception to signature with a data-driven approach
● Manage and improve Stord’s contract processes and contract workflows via Ironclad
● Collect, maintain, and monitor contracts, approvals, and signatures
● Maintain and manage contract templates, playbooks and training materials
● Develop and track key legal KPIs and provide reporting on each
● Address internal inquiries regarding contractual questions, obligations, and compliance
What You'll Need:
● Experience working in Ironclad or in legal operations is a plus
● Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to
prioritize work, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
● Ability to operate independently in fast-paced environment
● 2-4 years of contract management experience, including building contract processes
● Logistics experience is a plus
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field
● Law degree not required
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.