Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
The Cloud Supply Chain empowers shippers to seamlessly move products across a global ecosystem with end-to-end visibility of their inventory and order management and the tools to surface new insights and to streamline operational complexities. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead product efforts around our Freight division to optimize, automate, and improve the operations within Stord Freight as well as improve the customer (shipper & carrier) visibility and experience working with Stord on their freight needs.
In this role you will work closely with executive stakeholders, directly with the Stord Freight team, and with a fast-paced, dedicated development team to launch new products and build out a Freight product roadmap. You will also draft user flows, liaise with design as well as integrations to produce impactful user experiences for these functions.
What You'll Do:
- Own the Stord Freight Product Roadmap by understanding and prioritizing the key problems to be solved for our internal and external users
- Evaluate trade-offs and drive the product life cycle from discovery, design, development, and delivery with Engineering, Integrations, and Design teams
- Collaborate across the product team to effectively bring to market seamless solutions and to build processes within a strong culture
- Help ship new product features by writing user stories, feature concepts, and product requirement docs
- Coordinate planning, building, releasing, and testing features across engineering, design, and operations
- Become an expert on the competitive ecosystem, and how STORD’s technology fits into it through market and customer research
What You'll Need:
- 6+ years experience in Product Management preferable at a startup
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Great communicator who can articulate highly technical details to broad audiences, with the ability to articulate user needs and the, business value of products
- Independent but collaborative - you can self lead feature delivery, but can also work cross-functionally with teams
- Passion for creating quality software that delights and solves problems for the user
- A blend of strategy, execution, user empathy, and business savvy
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
- Experience with B2B enterprise software
- Proficient in mixpanel, segment or any major analytical software
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.