Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Front-End Engineer Position:
We are looking for a talented Front-End Engineer with 3+ years’ experience to accelerate front-end development through rapid prototyping and reusable components, and ensure highly testable and quality front-end solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Build components as a part of our core design language to be consumed by all our teams as they rapidly iterate on product development
- Ensure components match our Design system’s theme and styles
- Embed and support team efforts to design and develop product experiences requiring additional frontend guidance or support
- Enhance and maintain the toolchain that enables rapid development of frontends, including dev, test, build and deployment tooling and instrumentation
- Support efforts for developing frontends in isolation with code quality checks and tests
- Maintain Frontend Tooling for development, test, build, and deployment
- Collaborate with Design and engineering teams to ensure rapid development of quality frontend experience leveraging UI components and our design framework
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of Software Engineering with a focus in Front-End technologies
- Experience building React components and matching the themes and styles in our design system
- Strong knowledge of and experience with CSS best practices and approaches, including System UI and Styled Systems, CSS modules, BEM, atomic CSS
- Proven track record taking features from wireframe to production
- Implement user experiences that include creating progressive enhancement and responsive design strategies; a penchant for avoiding the fickle parts of CSS to ease maintenance
- Proactive Problem-Solving; Organized; Strategic Thinker; Team-Oriented; and Enthusiasm for Relationship Building
- Previous startup experience
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.