Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Pricing Analyst Position:
The Pricing Analyst position will play a key role in the overall strategic operations of STORD Freight. This position will work to project manage large enterprise pricing events, track performance, metrics, and KPI initiatives. In addition, as the Pricing Analyst you will be the subject matter expert for STORD Freight data.
What You'll Do:
- Organize and project manage pricing events ranging from quick minibids to Enterprise-level, multi-round RFPs
- Lead internal communications and analysis, and implement lane level and holistic pricing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Analyze lane level characteristics and assign desirability scores
- Partner with leadership to align on margin-revenue tradeoff priorities, market forecast assumptions, and other key inputs to pricing
- Analyze market data and socialize learnings and insights to internal teams to inform decision making
- Partner with Data Science + Product teams to evolve and improve metrics, reporting, and pricing systems
- Support Demand team with spot pricing on new accounts until Account Manager has been assigned
- Develop standardized SOPs and publishable documentation that outlines relevant procedure
- Gain the trust of peers and managers to be an autonomous employee, and proactively drive continuous improvement in processes and outcomes
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, or related field
- 1-2 years professional/business experience
- Analytical expertise and spreadsheet prowess
- Ability and inclination to proactively identify and escalate issues in the data to leadership
- Willingness to have upfront conversations with internal stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to manage senior level stakeholder relationships, expectations and communication
- Nice to have: SQL experience or willingness to learn
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.