Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
Atlanta (Zip Code: 30349)
Shift: Monday – Friday 1st Shift, potential flexibility required in the future
To always deliver superior customer service in all situations. Responsible for providing customers with high quality, professional customer service and act as an extension of the customer within STORD. To check in all carriers for appointments and ensure quality and accuracy of process. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, other agencies, customers and the public. Must have a working knowledge of Business English, spelling and arithmetic, and office practices and procedures. Ability to: type accurately, make accurate arithmetic computations, prepare and maintain complex records and reports, follow written and verbal instructions and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Assists customers on all issues, acts as a liaison between the customer and STORD personnel, answers questions, offers solutions, and researches issues in a timely and positive manner.
- Accurate input and verification of BOLs on a timely basis.
- Check in and out all carriers in accurate and timely manner.
- Make or change appointments for customers as required.
- Organization of files, to ensure the proper information and documentation is available to the customer in a timely and efficient manner.
- Generating and retention of any required reporting for the customer and STORD.
- Update outbound schedule and dispatch at scheduled times each day.
- Print outbound BOLs and make available for drivers to pick up.
- Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a professional and positive attitude.
- Assist in answering the phones and making appointments as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management
- Maintain orderly desk area with information available to all associates and customers as needed.
Skills Abilities And Experience
- Completion of High School Diploma and/or GED
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background check
- Must be able to stand for periods of up to 12 hours a day
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Computer/WMS experience preferred
- RF experience preferred
- Suggest ideas to improve daily processes (LEAN)
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.