Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Role:
Location: Atlanta (Zip Code: 30349)
Shift: Monday – Friday 1st Shift, potential flexibility required in the future
Forklift Operators are responsible for picking loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products into and out of a warehouse. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other associates and productively with little supervision. Following company safety policies and procedures is of great importance to this position.
What You’ll Do
Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, in accordance with company or site-specific safety policies and procedures.
- Load and unload trailers, and transports to designated area.
- Check product on inbound/outbound to ensure that items and quantities are correct and there is no damage.
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat, and orderly fashion.
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
What We Need from You:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Minimum of 2-year experience operating a forklift.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds, and perform physically exerting tasks of the jobs in a warehouse environment that may be non-temperature controlled, meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates throughout each season.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation.
- Must be able to work overtime and adjust schedule as needed.
- Experience with RF equipment.
- Warehouse experience in a high-volume environment; experience in a food grade facility
- Familiarity with and ability to use order management systems such as WMS.
- Forklift certified.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.