Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Role:
Location: Atlanta (Zip Code: 30349)
Shift: Monday – Friday 1st Shift, potential flexibility required in the future
Warehouse associates are responsible for various job duties within the warehouse/distribution center. These duties include, but are not limited to; assembly of product, order picking, packing, RF scanning of product. Applicants must be able to work safely and productively within the warehouse environment and provide high quality service to our customers through safe, efficient, damage free, cost effective and accurate storage and handling.
- Performs warehouse functions including order picking, packing, and assembly of product
- Use of handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance
- Assists in cycle counts, auditing and physical inventories
- Follows company procedures and policies to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Adhere to company safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others
- Works cooperatively with other warehouse associates
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
What You'll Need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
- Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- May regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Able to work in a non-temperature controlled warehouse (meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates through each season)
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.