Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Role
Do you approach your work with a sense of extreme ownership? Are you passionately proactive in identifying sub-optimal processes and then working with business leaders to implement technology backed alternatives? Does the thought of building a technology stack vision from the ground up for an explosive growth Series C start-up that is taking the supply chain industry by storm excite you? If so, we encourage you to consider joining the STORD family as our Applications Solutions Architect!
Working within Business Operations, you will serve a critical function to the business by taking control of STORD’s technology stack. The ultimate measure of your success will be that you enable business leaders to thrive in their respective functional areas by unlocking internal productivity through technology backed alternatives to today’s manual processes. With Salesforce at the core, you will build and optimize a technology stack at STORD that will build the engine for scalable and continued explosive growth for years to come!
What You'll Do:
- Optimizes the STORD technology stack by identifying solution gaps, eliminating redundancies, integrating systems, training stakeholders on new functions & features, and monitoring performance of individual applications (both functionality and usage).
- Proactively works with leadership throughout the business to scope, procure and implement technology solutions.
- Builds connections between software applications using out of the box integration capabilities when possible, and API integration when necessary.
- Develops and implements a framework for documentation, release strategy, process mapping & visualization, and change management within the application portfolio and roadmap.
- Develop, maintain, implement and communicate a roadmap for the evolution of the application portfolio from current to future state.
- Understand, manage, and communicate dependencies across a broad portfolio of projects and products.
- Holistic application of system integrations; ensures software applications are not implemented within a silo, and instead are implemented with an eye towards the seamless system connections required to enable full customer lifecycle data connections.
- Maintain subject matter expertise for systems/technologies by staying current with industry trends.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions within Salesforce environments.
- Technical Salesforce experience is a must have (priority will be given to candidates that are Certified Salesforce Administrators). Progressive weight will be assigned to candidates that also have experience implementing and integrating Communications (UCaaS, CCaaS, VOIP), Configure/Price/Quote (CPQ), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Marketing Automation, Sales Engagement, Project Management, Compensation Management, Business Intelligence (BI) and Human Resource Information System (HRIS) applications.
- API integration experience is a must have, Boomi specific experience would be nice.
- Strong project coordination and multi-tasking abilities.
- Deep experience and expertise translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact systems.
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations.
- Strong ability to triage and prioritize a blend of long term strategic projects and quick iterations.
- Trusted and respected thought leader who can influence and persuade senior leaders.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting preferred.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.