Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Office Operations Coordinator Position:
As a result of our growth, STORD is looking to hire an Office Operations Coordinator for our Union City office.
This role would best fit an Executive level Assistant looking to assist an innovative company in the supply chain industry. This role requires an individual who has a naturally optimistic, trustworthy, and helpful demeanor. The right candidate for this position will thrive in a rapidly evolving, highly entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment with a demonstrated passion for results through action.
What You'll Do:
- Operate as the first welcoming point of contact for STORD Union City office
- Facilitate tracking for employee recognition programs such as celebrating employee birthdays, anniversaries, and other milestones
- Aid with planning and facilitating internal and external events; team outings, happy hours, volunteer events, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating catering needs for meetings, internal lunches, and events
- Coordinate and facilitate all ordering, packaging, shipping of promotional materials to STORD customers and partner suppliers along with handling any office printing/copying/faxing
- On-boarding of new employees devices (ex. setting up telephones, ordering equipment, etc)
- Schedule conference rooms and coordinate audiovisual needs for meetings and interviews
- Coordinate with building management; security/building badges, maintenance requests, and parking contracts
- Assist with scheduling and communications for People Ops, Team leads, and Founders
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of professional experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Professional, confident, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while exercising good judgment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Google applications (Gmail, GoogleDrive)
- Knowledge of communications systems such as Slack or Microsoft Teams
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
- Coordinating and maintaining follow-up on a number of projects simultaneously
- Handling confidential information in a strictly professional manner
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.