Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Accounting Analyst Position:
As an Accounting Analyst at STORD, you will be responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable processes, execution, and planning. We are looking for someone analytically driven that excels in critical thinking and problem-solving. This position will work closely with our internal Supply Chain and Fulfillment teams to build efficiencies around data reconciliation, and ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with our internal STORD Warehouse Excellence and Procurement teams to verify and reconcile customer and supplier order data
- Manage relationships with key data providers to prepare invoices, cross-reference POs, and analyze received reports
- Provide best-in-class customer service to customers and suppliers regarding their account details and resolve any invoicing inquiries
- Collaborate closely with Finance and Accounting leadership to optimize processes and suggest areas for improvement and efficiency
- Comfortably communicate AP/AR trends, drivers, and impacts to internal stakeholders at all levels
- Guide accounting determinations, including revenue recognition, at the customer level
- Process incoming and outgoing payments in compliance with internal financial policies and procedures
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience in AP/AR accounting practices
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated spirit with strong prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Experience handling confidential information with discretion
- Experience with NetSuite
- Previous experience at a rapidly growing technology start-up
- Logistics and supply chain experience would be helpful but is not required
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.