Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the UX Manager Position:
At Stord our product design team is growing, we currently have 4 Product Designers and are looking for our first UX Manager to come on-board to help us develop our team. You will work with the business to understand what it needs from the UX team; and identify opportunities for creating new products.
What You'll Do:
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and support to a team of skilled designers.
- Communicate roadmap and progress with Design Director
- Manage project schedules and resource allocation.
- Provide inspiring feedback intended to push design efforts forward while respecting constraints.
- Establish rituals, practices, and ways of working to foster a positive and productive environment.
- Work with front-end engineers to review and approve design focused PRs.
- Contribute as an embedded team member on certain projects requiring additional guidance.
What You'll Need:
- 5-10 years of complex UX, Product Design experience supporting product development.
- Previous experience leading teams, and managing internal/external stakeholders.
- MUST have previously been a Product or UX designer
- Experience working in Figma, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across projects and escalate prioritization when support is needed.
- Passion for user experience, interaction design, and front-end execution
- Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain industries
Remote work possible for candidates located in GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, PA, NY, MI, OR, IL, OH, and IN
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.