Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Talent Acquisition Specialist Position:
We are looking for an expert “purple squirrel hunter” that is easily adaptable, highly motivated, and loves a challenge! This individual will see success through the creation of innovative methods to find these hidden gems, nurture strong individualized relationships, and understand their personal career desires to help them identify the right opportunity for their background and interests. As a key member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will be an ambassador for diversity and inclusion in our quickly growing organization by partnering with our Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers on our go-to-market sourcing strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Develop string search, boolean search, and data mining techniques to build and optimize a diverse, qualified, passive candidate pipeline
- Deliver an always-ready pipeline of quality hires that reflects our communities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and prospects, follow-up in a timely manner, and maintain employer branding standards throughout the recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate and manager experience
- Collaborate with teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective referral candidate leads, and placement of technical talent
- Maintain candidate information within our ATS, audit data, and assist with reporting
- Take full ownership in how you achieve your top-of-funnel metrics, pipeline conversion percentages, and hires to help the team achieve our ambitious hiring goals
What You'll Need:
- 2+ Years in a Recruiting sourcing or full-cycle role, preferably at a software company with a focus on Sales and Supply Chain hiring
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth, multi-national company
- Experience in similar programs: Greenhouse & LinkedIn Recruiter
- Creativity in identifying and engaging passive candidates
- Strong Communication Skills - Polished written and verbal communication with the ability to influence at all levels
- Research and sourcing skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Passion for driving diversity in hiring processes
- Desire to make candidate and management experience a top priority in every effort
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.