Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the People Ops Generalist (Fulfillment) Position:
In this role, you will use analytics, experience, and trends to drive decisions that influence and enhance culture, processes, and programs. You must have a proven track record of designing and implementing typical HR functions across multiple locations. The ideal person will be an enthusiastic agent of change that enjoys driving organizational effectiveness through employee engagement, compliance, diversity and inclusion, learning and development efforts, employee relations. This opportunity is unique as it requires someone who can thrive in both day-to-day execution while also collaborating on strategy. This includes rolling up your sleeves to ensure every team member at Stord is supported, while also zooming out to work on building our longer-term people strategy as we grow & scale.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and manage detailed project plans to ensure that milestones are met, risks are raised appropriately, and projects are delivered on time
- Optimize the function through improving the learner centricity and experience to increase the business impact of people operations, the effectiveness of programs, and alignment of learning with business strategy
- Anticipate business needs, think proactively, and respond appropriately
- Logically organize ideas on issues, develop thorough execution plans, and drive the process to successful implementation
- Coach and advise managers on sensitive work-related issues in the areas of conflict resolution, interpretation of company policy, culture and values, leave accommodations, and other employment-related topics
- Advise managers on best practices and recommended approaches for leveraging our tools and people processes to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement and ensure legal compliance
- Analyze people data and understand trends to provide proactive engagement opportunities and solutions that support our business objectives, adherence to policy and cultural values
- Work closely with people partners to advise on people trends in different areas of the business and to provide business unit specific solutions
- Champion, execute, and monitor contributions that develop and sustain a workplace that mirrors our values and culture
- Consult with People Ops leaders to develop plans to promote an inclusive environment that is engaging, enabling and energizing, and one where our associates can thrive
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, business, education, or other related fields
- Bonus points: PHR or SPHR certification
- 3+ Years in a Human Resources role
- Preferably in a quickly growing international start-up that has gone from 50 to over 500 employees
- Experience with the following programs; HRIS, G-suite, Microsoft products, Slack, Zoom
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.