Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the WMS Implementations Manager Position:
The WMS Implementation Manager will be responsible for successfully implementing warehouse management systems and providing technical support post go-live for STORD’s WMS customers. In this customer facing role, you will lead the delivery of business solutions for new or existing clients based on defined business processes and functional requirements
What You'll Do:
- Serve as primary Point of Contact for the customer after the purchase of the Warehouse Management System.
- Responsible for the collection of operational processes and functional requirements from the customer until the sufficient level of detail is acquired.
- Translate customer business requirements into system requirements and technical specifications
- Develop test plans to ensure that all requirements identified in the requirements gathering phase will be validated.
- Deliver project timelines and documentation to standardize and support Implementation
- Ensure all customer and business process enhancement requests are aligned with the scope of the core system.
- Capture and escalate project issues with clear and accurate details.
- Identify problems, suggest possible solutions, and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Standardize support structure post implementation and stabilization
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain
- 3+ years experience in Consulting or Warehouse Management Industry
- Programs: InfoPlus (preferred), Deposco, RedPrarie or similar WMS
- Full capability to engage with all WMS functionality at a Super-User level
- Warehouse Operations Experience
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of ownership
- Customer focused and obsessed in quality and timeliness of response
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.