Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Program Manager, Customer Implementations Position:
We are looking for a new Program Manager, Customer Implementations to join our Data & Integrations team here at Stord, reporting to the Senior Program Manager.
In this role, you will partner with different cross-functional teams to plan, schedule, and manage new customer implementations, ensuring on-time delivery with a high level of customer satisfaction while identifying process improvements, leading internal initiatives, and building new metrics as we grow our business.
This role is open to fully remote employees living or willing to relocate to one of these states: GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, OH, NC and IN
What You'll Do:
- Spearhead the project intake process for new customers, partnering with Sales, Planning, Operations, and the Data & Integrations team to establish timelines, document an implementation plan and assign resources
- Track project status, manage risk and control project scope, providing KPI reporting out to business stakeholders including executive leadership
- Communicate clear, measurable expectations with internal and external teams, ensuring successful customer-facing implementations
- Act as primary internal and external point of contact for implementation-related matters
- Advocate for continuous improvement, identifying opportunities and efficiencies both in the Data & Integrations team and across the organization
- Collaborate with internal operations and product teams to identify areas of opportunity for the Data & Integrations team to automate tasks or reduce manual workload in the business
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Supply Chain, Logistics), Business Information Systems, or a STEM field
- 4+ years experience in a customer-oriented change role such as Implementation Manager, Project Manager or equivalent in a software environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex, fast-paced environment while balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Desire to continuously improve processes and business outcomes, always customer obsessed
- Personality to communicate across an organization, leading technical and non-technical resources to meet tight timelines while solving problems and removing roadblocks
- Supply Chain or Logistics experience
- iPaaS, ETL, Dell Boomi, or other middleware and BI tool experience
- Experience working with Project Management Software Programs
- SixSigma, Lean or Project Management qualifications
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.