Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Accounting Manager Position:
This position will take the lead on the financial warehouse division of the company. This person will own the accounting and financial reporting that is required of this division. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in accounting for small or mid-sized companies focused on financial analysis. This will include rolling up your sleeves in the details and also effectively managing a team. Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage a small team is a crucial necessity for success in this position.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the day to day the financial warehouse operations of the company
- Including all accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Ensure accurate billings, actively collect on all past due accounts and address any disputes
- Oversee processing bills and timely process payments of all accounts payable
- Work directly with internal Customer Success teams to maintain open communication to work with and address any issues
- Continually work to make warehouse activities more efficient
- Oversee the close of the financial warehouse division
- Complete month end customer and margin analysis
- Lead and help teach a team of 3
What You'll Need:
- 5-7 Years in an Accounting
- CPA certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related studies
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with multiple entities
- Experience managing 3+ direct reports
- Experience in Accounting systems such as Netsuite (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated spirit with strong strategic skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.