Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the IT Operations Specialist Position:
We are seeking a dynamic IT Support team member who will proactively manage all tickets, escalations, continuously improving service levels, achieve operational compliance and excellence while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction to internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for supporting employees globally and you will work closely with your colleagues to resolve issues relating to the IT-infrastructure.
What You'll Do:
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes service requests received via telephone, voice mail, email, HALP tickets, and in-person for users hardware and software performance
- Mac, PC, G-suite, MS Office, Slack, Atlassian, Zoom, etc
- Track and report on help desk response time and resolutions; striving to achieve industry best practices
- Launch and maintain MDM and VSA efforts for security of hardware
- Problem identification and resolution resource, including answering questions, providing advice, troubleshooting, and following-up to assist users. Coordinates user problem resolution with other departments if necessary and tracks and reports recurring problems
- Install and repair computers both Mac and Windows based Operating Systems
- Documenting solutions and creating guides to improve and simplify the work for IT efforts
- Work with external vendors on advanced server and networking projects
- Incident management and documentation - document all incident events, schedule change orders, and implement device security and compliance programs
- Keep peers and leaders informed of trends, significant problems and delays, scheduled downtime, and updated on status of reported problems or projects
- Coordinates preventative maintenance and security compliance testing as necessary
- Participates in creation and maintenance of IT standards and procedures
- Ensure that information security (IS) commitments and requirements are incorporated into the information technology processes and that managers are enforcing IS policies and procedures in their departments
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System or equivalent experience
- Technical aptitude:
- This candidate must be well versed in IT - through demonstrated understanding of common hardware components, how they work, diagnostics and troubleshooting fundamentals, terminology, and industry trends.
- Server and network knowledge is preferred, but not required
- 2+ years experience in a Technical Support role, preferably at a rapidly growing organization
- Ability to work from our Atlanta Office at least three days per week
- Ability to work well with others, as part of a team and singularly
- Multi-tasking abilities are imperative and will be exercised on a daily basis - multiple requests and tickets will come in at same time, all while working on another incident.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to retain information - There is lots of information exchanged across several business units, hardware platforms, and amongst our peers. You must be able to document/retain information in a professional manner (no post-its across the desk! Or siloed info in handwritten notebooks)
- Experience with the softwares and hardwares listed above along with ticketing management systems and applications like Jira and Halp
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.