Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Talent Acquisition Partner (Freight) Position:
We are looking for a Recruiter to help our team deliver the best candidate experiences in the freight industry! In this role, you will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess, and hire top-of-class talent. As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, you will partner closely with our freight leaders throughout the recruitment cycle from headcount identification, candidate assessment, and offer extension through the onboarding process. As a key member of our quickly growing team, this is an exciting opportunity to help our team in achieving its goal of innovating the entire supply chain technology industry!
What You'll Do:
- Source and attract exceptional candidates to work at a high-growth startup
- Act as an advocate for the hiring manager and the candidate throughout the entirety of the hiring process by establishing regular touchpoints and providing diligent follow through resulting in a best in class candidate and management experiences
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from headcount identification, candidate assessment, through the onboarding process
- Collaborate with Freight teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective referral candidate leads, and placement of freight talent
- Define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of freight roles
- Analyze recruiting strategic efforts to increase hiring efficiency within our freight teams and associated partners
- Maintain data hygiene in our ATS and deliver insights to assist with data-driven hiring decisions
- Interact with HR, Recruiting, and freight leaders to understand business hiring requirements and implement solutions ranging from compliance to full-cycle recruiting
- Track progress and performance in time to hire, quality of hire, net promoter score, and sourcing channel efficiency
What You'll Need:
- 2-5 Years in a full-cycle recruiting role including sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates; preferably in a quickly growing tech start-up or transportation company
- Programs: Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, Slack, MS Office Suite, G-Suite
- Creativity in identifying, engaging, and closing passive candidates
- Strong Communication Skills - Polished written and verbal communication with the ability to influence at all levels
- Research and sourcing skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Passion for driving diversity in hiring processes
- Desire to make candidate and management experience a top priority in every effort
- Bonus points: Bachelor’s Degree in business or communications or supply chain related field
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.