Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer Position:
We are looking for a talented and fast-paced engineer with 5+ years experience to join our team and assist with product expansion.
STORD engineers work alongside the VP of Engineering and current engineering team to continue to improve and scale our software; you'll fully own entire features and influence the specs, build out/modify the back-end (Elixir/Phoenix) and interact with the front-end (React), and own on-going improvements for a product rapidly impacting the entire third-party logistics (3PL) industry. Each member of the team has the ability to impact all aspects of the development process from ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations.
Preference for candidates located in GA, TN, TX, CO, CA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OR, IL, and IN
What You'll Do:
- Own what you build as you create, test, and iterate new features to the STORD platform
- Work across the company to understand customer and vendor pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
- Be surrounded by smart, driven individuals who are passionate about doing their best work and loving every day
- Solve a wide variety of technical challenges as well as supply chain challenges that have yet to be solved
What You'll Need:
- Passion for building the highest-quality software that delights the user
- Flexibility to move quickly with a startup
- Ready to learn Elixir/Phoenix; experience with MVC frameworks
- Experience with React or React Native
- Appreciation of a test-driven and code-review culture
- Experience turning wireframes into production-level features
- The ability to write clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- The drive to solve problems
- Previous startup experience
- Experience with Elixir or functional programming
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.