Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Product Marketing Position:
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing leader, who will work closely with Product Development and GTM teams to make STORD’s offerings successful in-market. This role will be a high-impact leadership position, reporting to the Head of Marketing, that will collaborate closely and strategically with other leaders across the company.
What You’ll Do
- Be a key product marketing leader at STORD. Work hand-in-hand with leaders across product development, supply chain, and GTM organizations to make product initiatives successful in-market. While you will sit within the marketing team, you should consider yourself equally a part of the product team.
- Messaging: Define, communicate, and evangelize value propositions that differentiate STORD to various market segments including B2B and B2C retailers of varying sizes.
- Cross-functional coordination: Promote strong feedback loops with the product, sales, and customer success teams to ensure alignment, facilitate training, and ultimately make STORD’s offerings successful in market.
- Enablement: Enable our sales teams with targeted collateral, playbooks, and messaging and drive consistency in the value that we articulate through all channels.
- Research: Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to build out customer personas, segmentation, and recommendations that will inform and influence our product roadmap and marketing strategy. Maintain intelligence on competition and industry, providing insights cross functionally.
- Competitive research and positioning: Research and stay on top of the latest happenings in our space. This will include conducting research based on competitor product suites to aid our product prioritization and creating competitive materials and positioning (for example battlecards) for our GTM teams.
- Reporting: Measure results across efforts and constantly find creative ways to maintain momentum and engagement after launches. This will include crafting a POV on what makes product launches successful (when do we launch, where do we promote, how do we leverage different channels and communications) and collaborating with cross functional teams to set ambitious, but reasonable goals for product launches
- You tell us what you should do and what you want to do. We don’t want to restrict you to a bullet point list of activities. The ideal candidate will work with leadership to identify new high-leverage activities and opportunities for growth. Our job is to set you up for success and let you take ownership as a marketer.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing; ideally at e-commerce, logistics, or shipping at well-recognized brands. Experience working with a mid-market and/or enterprise B2B business model is a plus.
- Leadership and management experience (required for Director-level): Previous experience hiring, managing, and growing marketing teams.
- Product and market expertise: To succeed in this role, you’ll need to live and breathe supply chain and logistics. Prior experience in a related field is a bonus, but you’ll also need to demonstrate the ability to learn and grow. We’ll ask you for examples of how you’ve mastered the intricacies of other businesses in your previous experience.
- Content and storytelling chops: You won’t be writing blog posts all day, but you will need to prove that you can tell an engaging and impactful story across several mediums. You’ll need to be versed in creating strategic pitches, running demos, and writing long-form content and have some examples to show off.
- Superior communication skills: You have the ability to prioritize and efficiently communicate marketing goals and results to diverse audiences including your direct team, executive leadership, and the company as a whole.
- Presentation wizardry: You are comfortable and confident creating presentations and presenting to large external and internal audiences. You also have experience coaching and supporting executives for major pitches and speaking arrangements.
- A demonstrated history of being a team player, and desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.