Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Director of Demand Gen:
We’re looking for a demand generation leader to join our growing marketing team. This is a highly visible leadership position within the team. You will partner with leaders across Sales, BDR, Ops, and Marketing expand STORD’s inbound performance marketing and develop coordinated ABM campaigns.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
What You'll Do:
- Execute strong growth in B2B lead generation through a mix of tactics and channels - inbound, outbound, ABM campaigns, events, and more to build a continuous pipeline of qualified leads - driven by a keen eye on metrics and ROI.
- Own and execute end-to-end demand generation strategies, including, but not limited to budgeting, forecasting, headcount, and channel mix.
- Closely manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets.
- Participate in and contribute annual and quarterly planning with GTM leadership including, keeping track of budget, and reporting on demand generation initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Mentor members of the marketing team to help them expand their demand generation skills, process, and strategy.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- You tell us! Our job is to give you the tools, knowledge, and resources that you need to succeed, not to give you a list of tasks. As you get up and running at STORD, we look forward to you teaching us new tactics and strategies.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience in B2B demand gen leadership, ideally in supply chain technology and services with complex sales cycles.
- Prior experience executing short and long term demand generation strategies at a high-growth company.
- Experience owning budgeting and forecasting for paid marketing programs; ideally with budgets in the many 100’s of thousands of dollars monthly or more.
- Superior communication skills - ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level.
- A demonstrated history of being a team player, and desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed.
- Experience partnering closely with sales leadership and an understanding of the connection between demand generation and revenue growth.
- A good understanding of supply chain and logistics is a plus.
- Skilled in marketing software such as CRM tools (we use Salesforce), analytics tools, marketing automation (we use Hubspot), and ABM tools (such as 6sense, DemandBase, Rollworks), and performance marketing channels (Google Ads, Linkedin, Facebook) and knowledge of market trends in digital marketing technology.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.