Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Sales Trainer role:
As the Sales Trainer for STORD, you will be responsible for delivering sales on-boarding training, internal product training, and ongoing sales skills development workshops.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement the program for new hire onboarding within STORD’s sales organization.
- Develop and implement a regular cadence for continuous sales methodology training.
- Maintain and continuously improve internal pitch/play books.
- Develop selling certification processes for new hire onboarding, new product launches and feature enhancements.
- Design and conduct focused coaching sessions for individuals based on observed opportunities for personal development.
- Implement and maintain a central repository of sales enablement collateral.
- Plan and deliver the annual sales kick-off meeting.
- Manage training and development with KPIs and reporting, using data to continually iterate and improve the training program.
- Act as a conduit between Sales and Product, ensuring sales is always caught up on how to sell the latest product releases, while simultaneously ensuring product is tailoring the product roadmap to the learned experience of what sales is hearing while out prospecting.
- Continuously stay up to date with the STORD product roadmap, new product investments and acquisitions, and newly sourced external partnerships and quickly integrate the impact of each into the training curriculum.
- Train external referral partners on how to pitch the STORD value proposition.
What You’ll Need:
- You’ve carried a bag; 4+ years of sales experience, in a SaaS or Logistics/Supply Chain environment (candidates with both a SaaS AND Logistics/Supply Chain will be given preference).
- You delight in being a teacher and coach, supported by outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- You are a trend setter, keeping your finger on the pulse of new product developments and selling methodologies.
- You are a self starter; life has taught you that problems are opportunities to implement creative ideas and learn a new speciality.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience as a Sales Trainer
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- You’ve built a sales training program from scratch in a startup environment
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.