Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Account Manager Position:
We are looking to bring on a talented and ambitious Account Manager to our Stord Freight team.
Stord’s Account Manager will grow business with existing accounts through relationship building and strategic account management. You will familiarize yourself with your portfolio of accounts and build rapport with shipper stakeholders through daily communications and virtual (for now) meetings. Success in this role will be defined by high service levels, strong shipper relationships, and growing revenue while maintaining healthy economics.
Preference for candidates located in GA, MO, WA, and FL
What You'll Do:
- Grow volume, revenue, and margin for your portfolio of existing accounts through excellent communication, relationship building, and service
- Delight customers by providing exceptional customer experience and timely communication
- Lead periodic business reviews with shipper stakeholders
- Participate in RFPs and other contract pricing events
- Determine and execute approach to growing transactional business (Spot + Backup)
- Partner with Data Science to assemble actionable data and insights for your shippers
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Enthusiasm for relationship building
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem-solving
- Strong working ability with data and spreadsheets
- Team-oriented mentality
- Organized work ethic
- Strategic thinking ability
- Negotiation proficiency
- Previous Logistics or Supply Chain Experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Prior Account Management experience
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.