STORD is on a mission to empower modern shippers to move products more efficiently and effectively, at scale.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, STORD is the pioneer of Networked Distribution - a disruptive new logistics model that combines both software and services to transform how goods are moved across the globe. STORD connects a network of warehouses and distribution centers through a single software platform to provide increased visibility, control, and optimization across a company’s supply chain.
STORD has raised over $15M from leading investors such as Silicon Valley VC firm Kleiner Perkins (most known for investments in Google, Amazon, and Twitter), Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest, and more. We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Freight Administrator Position:
We are looking for a personable and professional Administrative Support Assistant for our Springfield, Missouri office. The ideal candidate has 2 years of experience assisting managers with meetings, agendas, communications, data entry, excel reports, and special projects. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Hours: Part-Time, 20 to 25 hours per week
Schedule: 4-5 hours per day. Perhaps 8am-1pm / 8am-noon or 1pm-6pm / 2pm – 6pm
What You’ll Do:
- Heavy Excel usage for reporting and tracking (using VLookUp and Pivot Tables)
- Correspond to email communication
- Support client relations team with existing accounts with customer reports
- ERP data entry items
- Potentially some district admin functions like coordinating contract renewals, support with launches, district reports, etc.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making ability
- Organizational skills
- Procedural mindset
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and understand connections
- Talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement in those connections
- Computer literate
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.