STORD is on a mission to empower modern shippers to move products more efficiently and effectively, at scale.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, STORD is the pioneer of Networked Distribution - a disruptive new logistics model that combines both software and services to transform how goods are moved across the globe. STORD connects a network of warehouses and distribution centers through a single software platform to provide increased visibility, control, and optimization across a company’s supply chain.
STORD has raised over $15M from leading investors such as Silicon Valley VC firm Kleiner Perkins (most known for investments in Google, Amazon, and Twitter), Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest, and more. We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Freight Logistics Coordinator Position:
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for planning/ scheduling/ tracking and sourcing of various Transportation modes to meet customer-specific criteria. You will oversee the cycle of order fulfillment for specific geographic areas. You will also be responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, and/or products are processed through the Supply Chain efficiently and safely.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Analyze and Negotiate rates
- Makes sure Customer KPIs are met
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Tracking and timely Website / Program updating
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making ability
- Organizational skills
- Procedural mindset
- Ability to prioritize
- Understanding of quality management principles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and understand connections
- Talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement in those connections
- Management ability
- Computer literate
- Experience often may substitute for education
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.