STORD is on a mission to empower modern shippers to move products more efficiently and effectively, at scale.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, STORD is the pioneer of Networked Distribution - a disruptive new logistics model that combines both software and services to transform how goods are moved across the globe. STORD connects a network of warehouses and distribution centers through a single software platform to provide increased visibility, control, and optimization across a company’s supply chain.
STORD has raised over $15M from leading investors such as Silicon Valley VC firm Kleiner Perkins (most known for investments in Google, Amazon, and Twitter), Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest, and more. We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Operations Specialist Position:
As a result of our growth, STORD is looking to hire a tenacious and driven Operations Specialist to join our growing team.
Our operations team is a critical arm of our organization penetrating a $165 billion legacy industry. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a growing team in Atlanta, and learn the ins and outs of how both startups and major corporations distribute their product.
As an Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the logistics behind each customer order. That includes interacting with clients on our STORD application to ensure orders are complete, trucks have been dispatched, and every client order is being fulfilled by our warehouses.
What You'll Do:
- Speak with customers on a day-to-day basis to ensure satisfaction and quality of service
- Manage all customer order and shipment requests via our platform
- Interface with national warehousing and fulfillment partners to coordinate customer orders and ensure customer expectations are met
- Build and cultivate relationships with Customers (both operational and executive contacts), earning trust and loyalty by understanding their specific business objectives, and designing/executing action plans to ensure they’re being met (and exceeded).
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure client and on-boarding success
- Walk clients through the complexities of warehousing and distribution services
- Serve as Customers’ advocate internally with a keen eye for ensuring we help them achieve their specific business objectives.
- Work closely with STORD's warehouse network to ensure quality operations and consistent pricing
- Partner closely with our Sales and Supplier Relations teams to ensure full operational efficiency throughout the Customer journey.
- Interface with national warehousing and fulfillment partners to coordinate expansion strategy
- Skillfully perform software demos for internal and external audiences, as well as provide technical support for customers in perpetuity.
What you'll need:
- An obvious obsession with client happiness
- The ability to maintain professional and efficient relationships with both clients and vendors as you monitor and conduct orders
- 1-3 years of supply chain experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mastery of email and messaging communication. All emails must be opened and handled in a timely manner.
- The ability to conduct engaging software training demos to a wide network of customers and supplier partners
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.