STORD is on a mission to empower modern shippers to move products more efficiently and effectively, at scale.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, STORD is the pioneer of Networked Distribution - a disruptive new logistics model that combines both software and services to transform how goods are moved across the globe. STORD connects a network of warehouses and distribution centers through a single software platform to provide increased visibility, control, and optimization across a company’s supply chain.
STORD has raised over $15M from leading investors such as Silicon Valley VC firm Kleiner Perkins (most known for investments in Google, Amazon, and Twitter), Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest, and more. We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Product Manager position:
We are looking for a talented and fast-paced product manager with 4+ years experience to join our team and assist with product expansion.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us build and drive adoption of our SCM platform for warehouses, internal operations, and shippers to drive new insights and control of inventory management flow. You are someone who can think strategically about how networked distribution is shifting warehousing and how it can be adopted and leveraged by new warehouses and shippers. You are a constant advocate of end-users and decision makers' value-decisions and help come up with products and solutions to help them achieve their goals.
What You'll Do:
- Define the vision and strategy for the STORD SCM platform that enables data insights across Warehouses, STORD Operations, and Shippers
- Become an expert in warehousing and distribution
- Collaborate with engineering to improve the current product to better serve the users as well as iterate on solutions
- Provide buy vs. build evaluation for different technology alongside engineering
- Work across the company to understand customer and vendor pain points, come up with solutions and translate to engineers to launch daily
- Be surrounded by smart, driven individuals who are passionate about doing their best work and loving every day
- Connect with key user groups and translate their needs and challenges into product requirements and clear stories
- Solve a wide variety of supply chain challenges that have yet to be solved
What You'll Need:
- Passion for creating the highest-quality software that delights the user
- Great communicator who can articulate user needs, business value of products, and also get into the technical details with engineers
- Independent but collaborative - you can self lead to project completion, but can also work cross-functionally with teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- A blend of strategy, execution, user empathy, and business savvy
- The drive to solve problems and learn
- Demonstrated track record partnering with engineering, analytics, operations, and additional departments to create solutions
- Software engineering background with coding experience
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come back every day. We are creating an environment of continuous development through collaboration and diverse thinking by providing you with challenging work and talented colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.