STORD is on a mission to empower modern shippers to move products more efficiently and effectively, at scale.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, STORD is the pioneer of Networked Distribution - a disruptive new logistics model that combines both software and services to transform how goods are moved across the globe. STORD connects a network of warehouses and distribution centers through a single software platform to provide increased visibility, control, and optimization across a company’s supply chain.
STORD has raised over $15M from leading investors such as Silicon Valley VC firm Kleiner Perkins (most known for investments in Google, Amazon, and Twitter), Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest, and more. We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Senior Front-End Software Engineer Position:
We are looking for a talented and fast-paced front-end engineer with 7+ years experience to join our team and assist with product expansion.
You'll own the front-end architecture, fully own entire features, influence the specs, shape the API calls to the back-end, and own on-going improvements for a product that is rapidly impacting the entire warehousing industry. You have the ability to impact all aspects of the development process from ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations.
What You'll Do:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and iterate new features to the STORD platform
- Work across the company to understand customer and vendor pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
- Be surrounded by smart, driven individuals who are passionate about doing their best work and loving every day
- Solve a wide variety of technical challenges as well as supply chain challenges that have yet to be solved
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and building React
- Experience standing up a single page app using best practices
- Passion for building the highest-quality software that delights the user
- Appreciation of a test-driven and code-review culture
- Experience turning wireframes into production-level features
- The ability to write clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- The drive to solve challenging problems
- Previous startup experience
- Experience in the other JS SPA frameworks
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HAS) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come back every day. We are creating an environment of continuous development through collaboration and diverse thinking by providing you with challenging work and talented colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability sta