STORD is on a mission to empower modern shippers to move products more efficiently and effectively, at scale.
A rapidly-growing startup, STORD has increased revenue over 10x over the past year and ships more than $350M in product monthly. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, STORD is the pioneer of Networked Distribution - a disruptive new logistics model that combines both software and services to transform how goods are moved across the globe. STORD connects a network of warehouses and distribution centers through a single software platform to provide increased visibility, control, and optimization across a company’s supply chain.
STORD has raised over $15M from leading investors such as Silicon Valley VC firm Kleiner Perkins (most known for investments in Google, Amazon, and Twitter), Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest, and more. We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Business Development Representative position:
STORD is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative that will have the opportunity to build our company’s brand and customer loyalty.
Our Control Tower provides unprecedented inventory visibility, throughout an established network of software-enabled warehouses. This gives the sales team at STORD an opportunity to sell a unique and premium product, in a space that needs it. We live in a $160B industry and, through dedicated outreach, we will transform how the industry manages inventory at scale-one deal at a time.
What You Will Do:
- Research target demographics, economic trends, customer needs, and interest
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Identify the needs and challenges of a customer
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Schedule discovery meetings between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with professionals from other departments to identify product improvements, modifications, or changes that could enhance its and attractiveness
What You Will Need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Supply Chain knowledge preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Previous experience using marketing automation software is preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come back every day. We are creating an environment of continuous development through collaboration and diverse thinking by providing you with challenging work and talented colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.