STORD is on a mission to empower modern shippers to move products more efficiently and effectively, at scale.
A rapidly-growing startup, STORD has increased revenue over 10x over the past year and ships more than $350M in product monthly. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, STORD is the pioneer of Networked Distribution - a disruptive new logistics model that combines both software and services to transform how goods are moved across the globe. STORD connects a network of warehouses and distribution centers through a single software platform to provide increased visibility, control, and optimization across a company’s supply chain.
STORD has raised over $15M from leading investors such as Silicon Valley VC firm Kleiner Perkins (most known for investments in Google, Amazon, and Twitter), Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest, and more. We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Account Executive Position:
The Account Executives build and manage relationships with SMB/Mid-level prospective customers throughout the US.
What You’ll Do:
- Through proactive outreach, you will actively hunt and pursue leads
- Identify, research, and convert leads to opportunities to develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Brilliantly communicate the value of our technology and suite of services at STORD
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within our prospective and active clients
- Monitor and document all client interactions and customer sales activity via CRM, making strategic adjustments as necessary.
- Conduct in-person or online presentations demonstrating our platform and value adds to prospects
- Responsible for business development, increasing client engagement, and full sales
life cycle of the STORD platform, to customers throughout the US.
What You’ll Need:
- 1-3 years experience selling to Logistics Managers/VPs/SVPs/C-suite with proven track record of achieving success.
- The intellect and drive to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Stord’s products and services, applying knowledge appropriately and effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required.
- Logistics & Supply Chain acumen preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong personal relationships and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, and ever-changing environment, with a focus on putting customers interests first.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HAS) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come back every day. We are creating an environment of continuous development through collaboration and diverse thinking by providing you with challenging work and talented colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.