STORD is on a mission to empower modern shippers to move products more efficiently and effectively, at scale.
A rapidly-growing startup, STORD has increased revenue over 10x over the past year and ships more than $350M in product monthly. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, STORD is the pioneer of Networked Distribution - a disruptive new logistics model that combines both software and services to transform how goods are moved across the globe. STORD connects a network of warehouses and distribution centers through a single software platform to provide increased visibility, control, and optimization across a company’s supply chain.
STORD has raised over $15M from leading investors such as Silicon Valley VC firm Kleiner Perkins (most known for investments in Google, Amazon, and Twitter), Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest, and more. We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Supplier Relations Manager Position:
As a result of our growth, STORD is looking to hire a Supplier Relations Manager for our Atlanta Midtown location.
This role will best fit an experienced client manager looking to grow the network development efforts of a fast-growing startup in the supply chain industry. This role requires an individual who will thrive in client facing roles. The most critical responsibilities of this position include negotiating pricing and contracts procurement problem-solving. This team member would be a valued Network Services partner and assist in supplier onboarding, RFP solution design, and WMS Analysis. The right candidate for this position will thrive in a rapidly evolving, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment with a demonstrated passion for results through action.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the procurement effort for inbound pricing requests and formal RFPs
- Maintain/improve relationships with existing vendor network via increased volume, communication, and collaboration
- Recruit and develop new supplier relationships to support Stord’s rapidly growing sales opportunities and market expansion
- Negotiate capacity, rates, and service levels
- Maintain active engagement within our CRM to address sales leads and communicate procurement progress
- Collaborate with Sales and Supplier Relations to accommodate both prospect and vendor needs
- Organize and lead quarterly business reviews with key supplier partners
- In conjunction with Network Services, develop a vendor scorecard to track supplier KPIs
- Ensure appropriate compliance regulation within the vendor network
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Discipline
- 3+ Years in a Related Field, Preferably Supply Chain or Logistics
- Programs: Intermediate MS Excel
- Enthusiasm for Relationship Building
- Strong Communication Skills
- Negotiation Proficiency
- Proactive Problem-Solving
- Strategic Thinker
- Polished Written and Verbal Communication
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come back every day. We are creating an environment of continuous development through collaboration and diverse thinking by providing you with challenging work and talented colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.