What you will do everyday:
- Plan and execute Storable’s presence in three national and up to 25 local trade shows every year.
- Travel at least three times a year to support national trade shows, where you’ll be responsible for logistics and strategy for 40+ Storriors.
Trade show promotion
- Drive awareness, attendance, and engagement at trade shows for the ultimate purpose of delivering sales, positioning the Storable brand, and supporting customer retention.
- Collaborate with other channel owners, creative, sales, customer success, and other team members to promote Storable’s presence at each trade show.
Trade show management
- Ensure the smooth execution of each national and local trade show.
- Coordinate with trade show organizers and vendors as well as Storable’s in-house creative team to facilitate our on-site presence (booth, sponsorships, etc.)
- Work with leadership to plan on-site staffing.
- Manage logistics (travel, accommodations, etc.) and sales enablement for individual representatives and the executive team.
- Own lead management processes on Hubspot and Salesforce alongside marketing operations, revenue operations, and sales.
- Achieve marketing and sales objectives for each event and maintain relationships with trade show organizers.
- Working with internal stakeholders, facilitate post-show outreach to trade show attendees and, as needed, current customers as well as prospects.
- Measure and report on performance for all event marketing campaigns, assessing each trade show against ROI and KPIs.
- Close the loop with trade show organizers: ship out trade show equipment, manage invoices with finance and collect lead lists.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Brand Management, Business, Marketing or relevant field.
- 3-5 years experience within B2B marketing/demand generation, managing conferences, trade shows, and marketing communications. Experience with trade shows organized by state and national industry associations strongly preferred.
- Experience designing and executing event marketing strategies, tracking to marketing budgets, and measuring success to drive sales and marketing objectives.
- Experience using Hubspot, SAP Concur, Excel, Monday.com, Confluence or other similar tools.
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing and sales funnels. Experience collaborating with marketing operations, revenue operations, and sales to manage lead generation across GTM organizations.
- Ability to balance day-to-day demands and tasks with big-picture strategic thinking;, think creatively and execute tactically.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize amid multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives under pressure and tight deadlines.
Quick and enthusiastic learner and self-starter with a teamwork mentality.
At Storable, we believe storage operators should have one partner they can trust to help you get the results they need for their business. That’s why we’ve built the industry’s first fully integrated platform that offers facility management software, facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one solution.
We leverage our platform in combination with our over 25 years of storage industry expertise to help our thousands of storage customers achieve their tenant experience and operational efficiency objectives every single day.
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Since 2020, we’ve transitioned to a fully remote environment but that doesn’t mean we’re not connected. We continue to run regular contests, trivia games, and virtual happy hours!
- Instant-access and flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Do More, Be More – company rewards and recognition that add up and can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences! Storriors have been able to enroll in scuba certification classes, travel overseas, and redo their back patio among many other things.
- Company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers and more are celebrated.
- We encourage you to get active in the community by joining one of our offsite volunteer and community service events and by using volunteer PTO time.
- Self-care matters, so we offer the opportunity to take a load-off and enjoy a mental health day outside of your normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- ’Paw’ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement - we understand that pets are a part of the family and have generous time-off policies, which honor that commitment.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members, if needed.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to your paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet, plus a home office sign-on bonus of $250.
Don't check all the boxes? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job unless they meet every single qualification, especially in the tech industry. At Storable, we are devoted to strengthening and upholding a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your professional background doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply. Even if this role isn’t the right match, we would love to have your resume on file for future opportunities!
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.