Storable is actively seeking a Lead Financial Analyst to be a strategic partner to various business leaders in the organization. You will be responsible for providing actionable insights that will support, assist, and challenge leaders to drive the business forward.
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and you must reside in one of the following states: AL, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
What you will do everyday:
- Build models and scenarios that help support business decisions
- Maintain and enhance ongoing forecast models for various revenue streams
- Recommend, implement and report on key performance indicators
- Perform ad-hoc analyses around investment opportunities
- Monitor and communicate trends to leadership
- Conduct monthly budget-to-actual meetings with leadership
- Assist with annual planning process
- Work closely with the finance and accounting teams on month-end close and reporting
- Work with cross functional teams to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity
What you need to bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of finance experience, either as a financial analyst at an investment bank or in a corporate financial planning & analysis role. Deep knowledge of business and finance necessary.
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies
- Excellent people management, leadership and development skills coupled with the ability to adjust to multiple demands, rapid changes and shifting priorities are essential
- The highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision and the ability to think creatively and strategically while acting tactically
- You must be assertive, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with well-developed analytical capabilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills required
- Experience advising or working in high-tech startup company with a fast-paced environment
- Experience with sales analytics
- Experience with Netsuite, Tableau, Financial Planning Tools is a plus
At Storable, we believe storage operators should have one partner they can trust to help you get the results they need for their business. That’s why we’ve built the industry’s first fully integrated platform that offers facility management software, facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one solution.
We leverage our platform in combination with our over 25 years of storage industry expertise to help our thousands of storage customers achieve their tenant experience and operational efficiency objectives every single day.
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Since 2020, we’ve transitioned to a fully remote environment but that doesn’t mean we’re not connected. We continue to run regular contests, trivia games, and virtual happy hours!
- Instant-access and flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Do More, Be More – company rewards and recognition that add up and can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences! Storriors have been able to enroll in scuba certification classes, travel overseas, and redo their back patio among many other things.
- Company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers and more are celebrated.
- We encourage you to get active in the community by joining one of our offsite volunteer and community service events and by using volunteer PTO time.
- Self-care matters, so we offer the opportunity to take a load-off and enjoy a mental health day outside of your normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- ’Paw’ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement - we understand that pets are a part of the family and have generous time-off policies, which honor that commitment.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members, if needed.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to your paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet, plus a home office sign-on bonus of $250.
Don't check all the boxes? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job unless they meet every single qualification, especially in the tech industry. At Storable, we are devoted to strengthening and upholding a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your professional background doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply. Even if this role isn’t the right match, we would love to have your resume on file for future opportunities!
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.