Developers looking for a place where they can contribute to the voice of the team, where they can grow as developers/leaders and where they can feel like they improve those around them will find a welcome place on our team. The developers on our storEDGE team are looking for another piece to our close-knit family. This role will work closely with our Engineering Manager to help grow the members of the team while maintaining strong quality standards for our product.
- Drive, design and develop meaningful solutions to the problems of our customer
- Collaborate with product and user experience to solve the problems experienced by our customers
- Instill a quality-driven mindset within the team to ensure the quality bar is maintained
- Create high-level technical designs and coordinate implementation efforts across multiple projects
- Work with the Engineering Manager to identify and execute on mentoring opportunities
- Design improvements to the deployment ecosystem
- Help evolve the processes and standards of our team
- Actively go outside of the team and company to pull in innovations and improvements
- Dive in with the team to act as a voice of leadership and develop a culture of inclusion
- 5+ years professional work experience in software development
- Ability to build and review large scale systems
- Experience with software estimation for large projects
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble — you get things done
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Extensive knowledge of React is a big plus for the team
- Experience with interviewing is always appreciated for our senior members
- Not being afraid to ask questions will always help you get up to speed faster
At Storable, we believe storage operators should have one partner they can trust to help you get the results they need for their business. That’s why we’ve built the industry’s first fully integrated platform that offers facility management software, facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one solution.
We leverage our platform in combination with our over 25 years of storage industry expertise to help our thousands of storage customers achieve their tenant experience and operational efficiency objectives every single day.
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Since 2020, we’ve transitioned to a fully remote environment but that doesn’t mean we’re not connected. We continue to run regular contests, trivia games, and virtual happy hours!
- Instant-access and flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Do More, Be More – company rewards and recognition that add up and can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences! Storriors have been able to enroll in scuba certification classes, travel overseas, and redo their back patio among many other things.
- Company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers and more are celebrated.
- We encourage you to get active in the community by joining one of our offsite volunteer and community service events and by using volunteer PTO time.
- Self-care matters, so we offer the opportunity to take a load-off and enjoy a mental health day outside of your normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- ’Paw’ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement - we understand that pets are a part of the family and have generous time-off policies, which honor that commitment.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members, if needed.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to your paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet, plus a home office sign-on bonus of $250.
Don't check all the boxes? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job unless they meet every single qualification, especially in the tech industry. At Storable, we are devoted to strengthening and upholding a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your professional background doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply. Even if this role isn’t the right match, we would love to have your resume on file for future opportunities!
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.